Royston Lodge , house for holiday rental in Halls Gap, The Grampians, Victoria.
We’ve had a few guests compliment us on how well equipped our kitchen is. We like to cook, and hope you do, too! To give you an idea of what is in the kitchen, here’s a partial list:
- espresso machine
- coffee grinder
- kettle and teapot
- 90cm oven with gas hotplates
- blender, stick mixer
- large stock pot, several heavy-based frypans and pots
- non-stick wok, paella pan
- plenty of plates, bowls and cutlery for a crowd (we’ve served 16 at a pinch)
- salad bowls and serving platters
- wine glasses and a selection of corkscrews (if you can find a bottle with a cork in it, that is!)
- cocktail shaker
- toaster, sandwich press
- SodaStream with 2 reuseable bottles
If that doesn’t inspire you, our information booklet has a list of restaurant recommendations in Halls Gap. We’ll send you a copy prior to your booking commencement.